Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Running journal, Tuesday, 2006-03-28

Running journal, Tuesday, 2006-03-28
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Day: Tuesday
Date: 2006-03-28
Weather: overcast
Temp: n/a
Time: 15:15-16:00
Terrain: flat
Comments: Took my portuguese book with me on today's walk, and I think I picked up a few pointers on the language usage. Walked straight into a family of feeding wild turkeys. :) One had their feathers in the half-circle plumage, while the others bobbed their heads as the walked from spot to spot, scratching and poking at things they found. They did not seem to notice me, even though I was upwind. After waiting a few minutes, they moved across the road and I walked past them. Dark sky today, several thunderstorms moved through the area, so the sunlight poking through the clouds highlighted objects with a glow against the sky. I feel back in the rhythm of training again.
Time: 45 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance: 3.44 km (2.13 mi) http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=88714
Total Distance For Year: 274.5 km (167.6 mi)
Weight (after run): 77.8 kg (171.5 lbs)
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: None
Foods eaten today: frosted shredded mini-wheat cereal, soy milk

No comments:

Blog Archive