Friday, March 31, 2006

Running journal, Friady, 2006-03-31

Running journal, Friady, 2006-03-31
Resting heart rate: 84 bpm (15 second test)
Day: Friday
Date: 2006-03-31
Weather: overcast, rainy
Temp: 15.56 C (61 F)
Time: n/a
Terrain: n/a
Comments: Rest day. My heart rate is super-high today. :o Woke up with eight hours sleep from vivid dreams. Bit nervous about it, actually. My weight is the lowest it's been recently too, but I haven't eaten anything today yet. Long run tomorrow of 15 miles. Decided to go for it, since I was only off running for about 12 days. Scheduled for 17-18 miles, but am playing it conservative. This is a bit aggressive, but my foot looks good (stopped applying bandages) and I want to see what I can do. Also -- I have a standing invite to walk a family's collie on Sundays. :) This makes the walk more enjoyable. I love pets, but cannot have one at my home. Also -- Mary Button of raceready.com says she wears a Timex Ironman Triathalon which counts seconds after an hour has elapsed, which is what I need.
Time: 45 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance: n/a
Total Distance For Year: 284.3 km (173.7 mi)
Weight (after run): 76.6 kg (168.9 lbs)
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: none
Foods eaten today: Irish Breakfast tea, Mac & Cheese, ramen noodles with soycatash, soy milk, pickles

No comments:

Blog Archive