Friday, March 10, 2006

Running journal, Friday, 2006-03-10

Running journal, Friday, 2006-03-10
Resting heart rate: 66 bpm (60 second test)
Day: Friday
Date: 2006-03-10
Weather: Partly sunny, hail, rain 2m/s wind
Temp: n/a
Time: n/a
Terrain: n/a
Comments: Long run (12.9 km/8 mi) tomorrow, so taking "off day" today. :) Replaced my car's seatbelt-track motor which died yesterday. This is the second time I have replaced that part in my car. :P Forgot to mention that my on my way to Pick 'N Pull this afternoon, I was pulled over because my seat-belt was not engaged. I did not feel upset, I got a correction warning, and lost time. I am going to sleep early tonight (22:00) so I might get up at 05:30 and get practice for the race-day routine.
Run Time: n/a
Goal Time: n/a
Distance: n/a
Total Distance For Year: n/a
Weight (after run): n/a
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: None
Foods eaten today: banana, toaster waffles with real maple syrup, Mushroom Risotto (450 cal), soy milk, olives, steamed rice with cut green beans and sliced carrots, Powerbar Naturals bar

No comments:

Blog Archive