Tuesday, March 07, 2006

NYC Marathon Registration Completed, Waiting For June 15 Lottery Results

My replacement credit card arrived. First thing I did was activate it and sign up for the NYC marathon. ;) I was right, it's a lottery, so waiting to sign-up did not hurt my chances of getting in. They will pick the entrants on June 15. :)

The confirmation page says:

Hello, Kevin!

You have successfully been entered into the lottery for a spot in the ING NYC Marathon. Please check back here after June 15th to see if you are among the lucky runners selected!

If I do not get into the NYC marathon (Nov 5), I will most likely run in the California International Marathon, on Dec 3, 2006, or perhaps another race in November, if one catches my eye. I do not have anything planned from August-October yet.

No comments:

Blog Archive