Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Running journal, Tuesday, 2006-05-09

Running journal, Tuesday, 2006-05-09
Resting heart rate: 53 bpm (60 second test)
Day: Tuesday
Date: 2006-05-08
Weather: sunny, 2 m/s wind
Temp: 21.1 C (70 F)
Time: 08:23-09:12
Terrain: flat, mild hills
Comments: It's warming up, even at 08:00. Noticed someone chalked a huge "Jesus Loves You" inscription on the pedestrian bridge planks today. I felt irritation about that, and all the other graffiti on the bridge. I'd rather have a clean-looking bridge. I felt brain-dead this morning. As I walked, I said good morning to about three people who didn't answer me back. Perhaps it wasn't a good morning for them. Saw a few places along the river I could bring a book and read for a while. Saw a family of five jack-rabbits playing on the access road at the beginning of my walk, and two or three deer as I walked back along the river.
Time: 49 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance: 3.78 km (2.35 mi) http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=173916
Total Distance For Year: 528.9 km (315.7 mi)
Weight (after run): 79.6 kg (175.5 lbs), 17% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: none
Foods eaten today: maple nut clusters cereal, soy milk, green olives, ramen noodles, french-cut green beans, organic chili, sparkling apple cider, cinnamon-raisin bagels, wheat bread, cheddar cheese, crackers, vegetable juice

No comments:

Blog Archive