Monday, May 15, 2006

Running journal, Monday, 2006-05-15

Running journal, Monday, 2006-05-15
Resting heart rate: n/a
Day: Monday
Date: 2006-05-15
Weather: Moony, 2 m/s wind
Temp: 23 C (73.4 F)
Time: 21:06-21:52
Terrain: flat, then hills
Comments: Was up late last night tying off loose ends. Woke up late this morning, so remembering last Saturday's heat I decided to wait until this evening before running. I hydrated by drinking a glass of water every hour. Decided to run at the American River College stadium track, which was deserted. They have installed signs from www.californiatrack.com and www.sportbuild.com which document what the colors of the various bits on the track mean. I ran for abou 46 minutes, getting faster and faster. It wasn't as boring because I ran for a specific length of time rather than laps. After I finished running I used my GPS to see how long one lap in each lane was. Lane nine was 0.261 miles. Lane six was 0.245 miles. And lane three was 0.227 miles. And here I thought this entire time that lane six was 1/3 mile.
Time: 46 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance: 6.45 km (4.0 mi)
Total Distance For Year: 571.1 km (340.7 mi)
Weight (after run):
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: left big toe hurts after a while running, left ankle still not fully healed, after running I noticed the area below my left knee hurt a bit
Foods eaten today: cereal, soy milk, cinnamon-raisin bagel, toasted cheese sandwich, mac & cheese

No comments:

Blog Archive