Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Running Journal, Tuesday, 2007-03-20

Running Journal, Tuesday, 2007-03-20
Resting heart rate: 60 bpm (60-second test, mid-day)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 22.557
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 21:25-22:20
Terrain: n/a
Comments: Tonight I turned the television off on the treadmill and thought about assembly programming concepts I didn't have my head fully wrapped around. By the end of the workout, I had worked out many of the things I felt confusion about. I swung my arms the same way I did on Sunday--hands near hips, arms fairly straight--and noticed that the motion stressed muscles I haven't worked before. The movement seemed efficient. My heart rate only reached 133 bpm. Afterward Dawn and I relaxed in the hot tub. Tonight the cool breeze from the passing storm felt refreshing. I left feeling relaxed and peaceful.
Exercise Time: 55 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 8.85 km (5.5 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 389.14 km (251.61 mi)
Weight (after exercise): 77.2 kg (170.23 lbs), 15% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: Arm muscles near elbows stressed from new movement
Foods eaten today: Mesa Sunrise toaster waffle with real maple syrup, orange juice, blueberry muesli cereal with soy milk, ramen noodles with peas, cheese pizza, veggie sushi rolls, banana-nut bread, cheese curds, cottage cheese

No comments:

Blog Archive