Friday, March 23, 2007

Running Journal, Friday, 2007-03-23

Running Journal, Friday, 2007-03-23
Resting heart rate: 59 bpm (60-second test, morning)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 22.498
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 20:15-21:10
Terrain: n/a
Comments: Realized tonight that the reason I'm feeling so tired this week is because I ran a marathon on Sunday. It's so obvious but for some reason I haven't been thinking about it like that. I've been continuing to push myself a bit in the maintenance exercise and I think it's caught up to me. I've felt sluggish today. Tonight I went 6.0 mph again watching Pokemon Rangers, The Lost Sea Temple. Cute. It helped the time go by fast. Felt tired in the last fifteen minutes.
Exercise Time: 55 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 8.85 km (5.5 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 404.43 km (261.11 mi)
Weight (after exercise): 77.0 kg (169.79 lbs), 15% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: Tired
Foods eaten today: fried egg sandwiches with Velveeta and ketchup, leftover home-made stuffing, pizza, cottage cheese, cheese curds, cucumber slices, carrots

No comments:

Blog Archive