Friday, April 14, 2006

Running journal, Friday, 2006-04-14

Running journal, Friday, 2006-04-14
Resting heart rate: 65 bpm (60 second test)
Day: Friday
Date: 2006-04-14
Weather: overcast
Temp: 21.11 C (70 F), 1 m/s wind
Time: n/a
Terrain: n/a
Comments: 20 miles tomorrow. Thinking about that, I feel intimidation. With my watch, I can get it done within four hours, I think, maintaining a 5-mph pace. Realized today I am out of Powerbars. Stick with peanut butter or try something new? I enjoyed running without my sunglasses on Wednesday I probably will not run with them tomorrow. I wonder if eating the remainder of a large hollow chocolate egg means anything regarding my performance. Tempting. :)
Time: n/a
Goal Time: n/a
Distance: n/a
Total Distance For Year: 366.0 km (215.0 mi)
Weight (after run): n/a
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: None
Foods eaten today:

No comments:

Blog Archive