Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Running Journal, Tuesday, 2007-02-20

Running Journal, Tuesday, 2007-02-20
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) n/a (forgot)
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 21:05-22:00
Terrain: flat
Comments: Dawn and I exercised tonight at California Family Fitness in Orangevale after classes. I watched the second half of the movie Ray, starring Jamie Foxx. I choked up at the end when he broke free of heroin. The last fifteen minutes I felt tired. The first 30 minutes I used up energy with (what seems to be) an inefficient running stride which felt strong (and fun) but wore me out. I didn't know much about Ray Charles regarding his addiction and his decision to not play segregated clubs in Georgia in the 60's. His acceptance of the public apology from the Georgia legislature 20 years later also moved me. I felt tired this evening because I've spent the last two days studying for my first assembly exam at ARC. The juice is flowing with regards to introductory assembly ideas. I can convert at will between hex, binary, and decimal. I can do two's complement, write code, predict setting of flags, and so forth. Fun fun fun. :) I'll forget everything by Thursday class. ;)
Exercise Time: 55 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 7.38 km (4.58 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 221.61 km (137.52 mi)
Weight (after exercise): n/a (forgot)
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: None
Foods eaten today: cereal and soy milk, low-fat mixed berry yogurt, Mr. Pickle's Bugs Bunny sandwich, peanut butter cookie, potato salad, Powerbar, home-made stuffing, jasmine rice with lentil soup, chocolate peanut butter cups

No comments:

Blog Archive