Monday, February 26, 2007

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-02-26

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-02-26
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 22.732
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 20:45-21:40
Terrain: flat
Comments: Dawn observes the only thing running these past few days has been my nose. ;) Today I woke up after a day or two of shedding water and realized my weight was down to 77.0 kg (169.79 lbs). I haven't weight that since high school, I'd imagine. So there's some concern right now that I watch my weight and ensure it doesn't drop too low. Tonight though I go to a BMI calculator that says a BMI of 18.5 and below indicates one is underweight. To get to 18.5, I'd have to lose 30 lbs. x_x I can't even imagine myself at 142 lbs. So that removed some worry from my mind. Tonight I came to the conclusion that running at the gym doesn't compare to the outdoors. I haven't done my 23 mile run yet that I missed on Sunday due to illness. Right now I'm thinking of lining it up for Wednesday and taking Tuesday off. Happily I think I'm on the tail-end of this cold. I'm going to conservatively say I'll be healthy again by Friday, hopefully 100% by Wednesday but these things tend to have a long-tail sometimes.
Exercise Time: 55 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 7.38 km (4.58 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 234.35 km (145.43 mi)
Weight (after exercise): 77.8 kg (171.55 lbs), 17% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: head cold, sore throat
Foods eaten today: cereal and soy milk, grilled cheese, tomato soup, tater tots, potato gnocchi with mushroom marinara sauce

No comments:

Blog Archive