Friday, February 09, 2007

Running Journal, Friday, 2007-02-09

Running Journal, Friday, 2007-02-09
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 23.258
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 20:35-21:30
Terrain: n/a
Comments: Watched My Gym Partner's A Monkey (season three, episode 30) and Squirrel Boy (season two, episode 15) on the Cartoon Network this evening. Neither one really grabbed me but the closed captioning really made the time fly by. I felt really strong this evening. Oh, and Mr. Creepy returned this evening for an encore performance on the elliptical machine, singing loudly to himself as he listened to his headphones. He came over to the treadmill next to mine just as I finished. I feel concern when around him because I want predictability in the people I interact with in the gym, and also awareness that singing loudly distracts gym patrons.
Running Time: 55 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 7.37 km (4.58 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 182.71 km (113.36 mi)
Weight (after run): 79.6 kg (175.52 lbs), 16% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: My left toe felt a bit sore on a few impacts. I noticed the toenail looks stressed from where it was black and blue.
Foods eaten today: spaghetti with cheese, broccoli, red wine, too many chocolate-chip and oatmeal cookies, soy milk

No comments:

Blog Archive