Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Running Journal, Tuesday, 2007-02-13

Running Journal, Tuesday, 2007-02-13
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 23.258
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 21:20-22:15
Terrain: flat
Comments: Walking around California Family Fitness Orangevale impresses upon me the saying, Like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I have door-open-ophobia, the certain dread that the door handle I'm reaching for will suddenly swing open and injure me. I think about this every time I enter the locker room, the hallway to the pool, and the stairwell to the second floor. Dawn and I arrived without eating, so we felt hungry going in. I watched Camp Lazlo (season three, episode 35, Squirrel Scout Slinkman), then tuned in to the end of the Schwarzenegger-vehicle Terminator III. We relaxed in the hot tub and left quickly to get home and eat.
Running Time: 55 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 7.38 km (4.58 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 206.18 km (127.94 mi)
Weight (after run): 79.6 kg (175.52 lbs), 17% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: Right toe felt sore initially, then went away. Muscles behind right knee felt sore, also went away.
Foods eaten today: orange juice, cereal with soy milk, banana, yogurt, veggie sandwich at Lido's, Twix candy bar, asian rice crackers, cottage cheese, grilled cheese, split pea soup, A&W root beer, brownie

No comments:

Blog Archive