Sunday, February 18, 2007

Running Journal, Sunday, 2007-02-18

Running Journal, Sunday, 2007-02-18
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 22.907
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 19:30-21:00
Terrain: flat
Comments: Speedwork this evening at California Family Fitness in Orangevale. I ran five miles at 10:10 pace (the pace I'll be running between walk breaks in the marathon itself), then walked for five minutes in-between repeats. The PowerBar seemed to help with energy a lot and I finished feeling strong. I watched the end of the 1995 Gene Hackman vehicle, The Quick and the Dead (directed by Sam Raimi). After that I watched 30 minutes of The Simpsons (season 18, episode 391 (!), Springfield Up). Then I watched the end of Public Trust, Private Interests (Ethics in Government) from the 1988 PBS program Ethics In America (now called the Fred Friendly Seminars, I believe). The guy I react to with irritation when he sings was there on the elliptical machine. Seems really lonely. I give him credit for coming out each night and giving it all he's got, but it's no excuse for interrupting everyone else. :P Yikes, another low weight reading. :P
Running Time: 90 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 8.05 km (5 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 214.23 km (132.94 mi)
Weight (after run): 78.4 kg (172.87 lbs), 16% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: None
Foods eaten today: cereal and soy milk, pineapple, Trader Joe's Mexican quiche (yum), chocolate peanut butter cups, Daim, cinnamon bread slice, Powerbar, mushroom, spinach, and garlic pizza, tater tots

No comments:

Blog Archive