Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Running Journal, Wednesday, 2007-01-10

Running Journal, Wednesday, 2007-01-10
Resting heart rate: 61 bpm (60 second test, morning)
BMI: (kg/(m^2)) 23.49
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 21:00-22:15
Terrain: flat
Comments: Dawn and I worked out this evening at California Family Fitness in Orangevale. I ran on the treadmill at a 5.0 mph-pace while Dawn worked on the elliptical. I watched the end of Friday Night Lights' season one, episode 12, "What to Do While You're Waiting," and about 30 minutes of Deal or No Deal's season two, episode 59, featuring contestant Anita English. Dawn and I soaked in the hot tub for about twenty minutes. Unlike Wednesday evening, a brisk breeze cooled my upper body while allowing my lower body to soak. I can't imagine soaking in the outdoor summertime heat. x_x We overheard two men talking about their support of gun freedoms and their admiration of the gun culture of Wyoming and Idaho (they also asserted Hitler won because he took away the guns). They talked loudly enough that we heard them (it's a medium-sized hot tub) but in a non-confrontational way and I enjoyed overhearing some of the arguments they made, since I don't often get access to in-person conservative opinion these days. I used my new $8 Rite Aid sandals this evening for the first time and they worked great. ;) I did feel a bit tired this evening on the treadmill but I'm chalking that up to my changing sleep schedule. In one week I start one class at ARC. And I've worked out three days in a row and I'm gaining weight. What's up with that? ;)
Time: 45 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 6.45 km (4 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 12.9 km (8 mi)
Weight (after run): 80.4 kg (177.3 lbs), 19% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?:
Foods eaten today: orange juice, toaster waffles and maple syrup, whole-wheat bagel, pesto gnocci with super-chunky mushroom sauce, peas and carrots, wheat bread, cottage cheese, red pear

No comments:

Blog Archive