Monday, January 08, 2007

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-01-08

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-01-08
Resting heart rate: 62 bpm (60 second test)
BMI: 23.374
Weather: sunny, 2 m/s wind
Temp: 12 C (53.6 F)
Time: 15:00-15:45
Terrain: flat
Comments: Oh dear, while researching my BMI today I realized I'm 185 cm tall instead of 175 cm. x_x I dropped 6% body fat today without exercising anything but my mind. :) *stretches* Yep, enough work for today. ;) Also realized I haven't done one of these since Nov 22, 2006, though I've been working out. x_x Dawn and I went to the California Family Fitness gym this afternoon. We purchased a membership in December because Dawn's ankle has hurt a few times while running. She broke it during college and still has hardware that needs to be removed before she can run outdoors like she used to in high school. So low-impact gym training is what we decided to do. Today I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender (episode Lake Laogai) and Spongebob Squarepants.
Time: 45 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance 6.45 km (4 mi)
Total Distance For Year: 6.45 km (4 mi)
Weight (after run): 80.0 kg (176.4 lbs), 20% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: None
Foods eaten today: blueberry yogurt, toaster waffles with maple syrup, cottage cheese, portabello mushroom burgers, brownie and ice cream, pecans, manzanilla olives, garlic mashed potatoes

No comments:

Blog Archive