Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Running journal, Wednesday, 2006-02-22

Running journal, Wednesday, 2006-02-22
Resting heart rate: n/a (not much sleep in the past 24 hours, so forgot)
Day: Wednesday
Date: 2006-02-22
Weather: Sunny.
Temp: 18.33 C (65.0 F)
Time: 15:45-16:45
Terrain: flat
Comments: Perfect running day. Wore the RaceReady shorts for the first time today. Pulled an all-night Veronica Mars Season One marathon (no pun intended), so I felt exhausted. One notable event -- I thought I heard a female biker calling my name from behind me, when in fact she was just singing a Native American chant. Sleep-deprived delusion or honest mistake? Saw the non-mainstream folks again. They look like coneheads, with bright yellow and purple outfits. I wonder if they are Sufi, or Sikh. I noticed my enthusiasm for running has declined. Perhaps because I am not getting enough sleep. :P I seemed to enjoy it more when I slept a bit more.
Time: 53 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance: 7.4 km (4.6 mi)
Total Distance For Year: 132.6 km (82.2 mi) http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=34091
Weight (after run): 77.6 kg (171.11 lbs) 22% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: Still felt a bit of pain in my right knee as I walked back to the car.
Foods eaten today: bowl of raisin bran cereal, banana, soy milk.

1 comment:

iokevins said...

Hi backup10, thanks for sharing this info. :)

Blog Archive