Sunday, February 21, 2010

Running Journal, Saturday, 2010-02-20

Running Journal, Saturday, 2010-02-20
Resting heart rate: bpm 55 bpm (60 second test)
Body Mass Index (BMI): 24.02
Weather: partly sunny, pleasant
Temp: 17 C (62.6 F)
Time: n/a
Terrain: n/a
Comments: Returned from haircuts this morning and felt exhausted still from this week, so no running. x_x Will run tomorrow (Sunday) though, rain or shine. :) Interesting (to me, at least) as I track my pulse and my weight, both have decreased remarkably; my pulse is -15% and my weight is -2% from my seven-day average baseline totals. As the BMI link above says, "People with BMIs between 19 and 22 live longest". o_O;;; So I am definitely attempting to lower my BMI to at least 22. To achieve this, I need to hit a target weight of 75.3 kg (166 lb). o_O Which is 15 pounds lighter than where I am at now. According to Wikipedia, however, anything between 18.5 and 25 is normal. So I am normal now; apparently there is another cut-off point, 23.75, for Asian and Pacific Islander populations which exhibit increased risk for type-2 diabetes above that point. Also, there is a BMI Prime number. Mine is currently 24.02/25 = 0.962, which indicates I have optimal weight. If I was at 22/25, I would also have optimal weight.
Weight (after exercise): 82.2 kg (181.22 lb), 20% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: None.
Foods eaten today: blueberry yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, banana, granny smith apple, whole-wheat pita with garlic hummus, veggie burger + avocado + american cheese + ketchup + shredded carrot, french onion soup, avocado + tomato + swiss cheese crepe, chocolate + strawberry + vanilla ice cream dessert crepe, white wine,

No comments:

Blog Archive