Monday, February 08, 2010

Running Journal, Monday, 2010-02-08

Running Journal, Monday, 2010-02-08
Resting heart rate: 66 bpm (60 second test)
Body Mass Index (BMI): 24.49
Weather: night
Temp: ambient mall temperature
Time: evening-ish
Terrain: flat
Comments: Walking day. This evening we walked at the Arden Fair Mall. The perfume in the air made me gag in the basement of Macy's. I think I caught a pocket directly into the back of my throat; normally it does not affect me that way. Found a nice navy sweater but it will have to wait until we can pay off some bills! My heart rate is down, but that may be because last night I took a reading after washing dishes.
Weight (after exercise): 83.8 kg (184.7 lb)
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: Leg muscles are stiff from yesterday. x_x I am doing OK; sort of worried about Tuesday though. :P The second day is always the worst.
Foods eaten today: Oatmeal w/raisins and a banana, grapefruit, cherry tomatoes, Jelly Bellies, hummus and soy meat wrap, leftover tortellini with acorn squash sauce, spinach salad with cilantro dressing, milk, orange juice, strawberries, granny smith apple, lemon-ginger tea, chocolate mochi ice-cream (this was new and very good! :D )

No comments:

Blog Archive