Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Running Journal, Tuesday, 2007-04-10

Running Journal, Tuesday, 2007-04-10
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 22.673
Weather: overcast
Temp: n/a
Time: 09:25-10:20
Terrain: flat
Comments: After feeling fatigue these past few days I decided to run at 5.0 mph today. This went without any trouble. I watched the end of a martial arts movie, then switched to a Sacramento Kings basketball game. Afterward Dawn and I relaxed in the hot tub. I submerged myself up to my neck...it feels great to soak my upper body too.
Exercise Time: 55 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 7.38 km (4.58 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 507.49 km (326.37 mi)
Weight (after exercise): 77.6 kg (171.11 lbs), 16% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: Lower back sore
Foods eaten today: bowl of Mango Passion Granola cereal with fresh strawberries and soy milk, banana, orange juice, peanut butter sandwich, banana bread, bean and cheese burritos, strawberries, pear sauce (like apple sauce)

No comments:

Blog Archive