Monday, April 02, 2007

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-04-02

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-04-02
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 22.790
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 20:00-20:45
Terrain: flat
Comments: Elliptical, elliptical, elliptical. Set the resistance to 14 out of 25 and took an easier workout tonight. A boy impressed me tonight. I dressed next to him in the crowded locker room and he asked someone else, Is that an Ipod Shuffle? The man answered in the negative, and told him he got it for $50 from Fry's Sacramento. He said it was 22GB. The boy seemed skeptical and after the man left he turned to me and asked if I thought it really had 22GB for $50. I said I didn't think it was true. The boy then said, I wonder if it was 22MB, and I said that I didn't think it was that either. I went up to exercise, and later the boy walked up to the elliptical machine I was on and said, Can you show my mom how to use that machine? I looked over and his mother was on a machine I wasn't familiar with. I said no, and he walked away. Later, toward the end of my workout (45 minutes later), he walked up to me again and asked, You're still working out? He asked me why I was watching television and I told him I read the captions. He digested this and then asked how he might turn on the television. I showed him and he asked me, How can I get sound? I pointed out Dawn's headphones and he ran off, coming back with a MP3 player with headphones, and plugged them in. His mother called out to him, Sasha! and he bolted away. I appreciated how he seemed to listen to my answers intelligently and his inquisitiveness.
Exercise Time: 45 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (elliptical): n/a
Total Running Distance For Year: 439.76 km (284.29 mi)
Weight (after exercise): 78.0 kg (171.99 lbs), 14% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: Lower left back sore
Foods eaten today:

No comments:

Blog Archive