Monday, April 23, 2007

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-04-23

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-04-23
Resting heart rate: n/a (forgot)
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2)) 22.790
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 19:00-19:30
Terrain: flat
Comments: Dawn and I arrived around sundown at the California Family Fitness center in Orangevale to find the gym busy. My schedule calls for tapering off my exercise this week, so I ran 30 minutes tonight. I chose a treadmill without a television and enjoyed the run, letting my mind wander. Afterwards, Dawn and I relaxed in the hot tub.
Exercise Time: 30 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 4.02 km (2.5 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 551.65 km (353.79 mi)
Weight (after exercise): 78.0 kg (171.99 lbs), 16% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: lower back tight
Foods eaten today: orange juice, english muffin with egg & cheese, cinnamon toasted oats and honey cereal with soy milk, chocolate, peanut butter sandwich, apple slices, Honest Tea Gold Rush Cinnamon, sandwich with mayo, sprouts, tomato, and white mushrooms, smoothie

No comments:

Blog Archive