Thursday, August 10, 2006

KYDS Songs

Songs I've heard on KYDS in recent days:
Los Angeles-based Tool's "The Pot," from their 2006 album "10,000 Days" on the Volcano label. Video.

Jacksonville, Florida-based Shinedown's "Heroes," from their 2005 album "Us and Them" on the Atlantic Records label. Video. I enjoyed the lyrics, "All my heroes have now become ghosts... All my heroes are dead and gone, But they're inside of me, they still live on."

Essex, England-based Bloc Party's "Luno" from their 2005 album "Silent Alarm" on the V2 Records label. Video. Weird video warning. x_x I enjoyed the drumming.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

The bloc party song is good, even though that lip sync video is pretty dorky. ;P

Speaking of weird videos..... the one for the Tool song takes the cake! Not the actual video, apparently, from what I read in the comments. It's a short, animated, French film called "les escargots". It just happens to have that Tool song set to it.

I wuvs ya!

Dawny

Blog Archive