Friday, November 17, 2006

Running Journal, Friday, 2006-11-17

Running Journal, Friday, 2006-11-17
Resting heart rate: 74 bpm (60 second test)
Weather: overcast, 2 m/s wind
Temp: 17.7 C (70 F)
Time: 18:15-19:10
Terrain: flat
Comments: Ran at ARC this evening. It took 22 minutes to run around the perimeter of the campus this evening and I ran the rest on the stadium track. I hate running around the stadium track. The nice thing about it is it's soft, cushy surface. It's boring to run in circles in the dark though. Tonight the ARC track and field team was out there and I ran past them and their coach several times. I ran at a moderately strenuous pace. I'm not sure exactly how far I ran. The perimeter of the campus is approximately 2.75 miles and I was running around the lap once every 2-3 minutes.
Time: 45 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance: About 4 miles
Total Distance For Year: stopped counting after first marathon
Weight (after run): 81.0 kg (178.6 lbs), 25% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?:
Foods eaten today: cereal with soy milk, orange juice, bagels with Smart Balance and cinnamon-sugar, yogurt, vegetable lasagna, bread

No comments:

Blog Archive