Monday, June 04, 2007

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-06-04

Running Journal, Monday, 2007-06-04
Resting heart rate: n/a
Body Mass Index (BMI): (kilograms/(meters^2))
Weather: n/a
Temp: n/a
Time: 21:15-22:10
Terrain: intervals
Comments: Exercised at the California Family Fitness Gym in Orangevale this evening. I haven't set my next exercise goal yet. I started at a setting of 10 (out of 15) for intervals at a speed of 5.5 mph on the treadmills on the south side, with a stiff wind coming from a barn fan. Half-way through the workout, I reduced the speed to 5.0 mph. A few minutes later, I gave up on an elevation of 10 and reduced it to 6.5. I found the interval training challenging--the hot tub felt sooooo nice. On television I watched soccer highlights, then switched to the end of The Italian Job.
Exercise Time: 55 minutes
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running): 7.74 km (4.81 mi)
Total Running Distance For Year: 657.35 km (419.44 mi)
Weight (after exercise): 78.4 kg (172.87 lbs), 16% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: none
Foods eaten today: homemade stuffing, Tofurky Italian sausage, Hershey's chocolate Nugget, Trader Joe's Mexican Quiche, Bing Cherries, peanut butter sandwich, soy milk, Gookinaid

No comments:

Blog Archive