Tuesday, June 26, 2007

KYDS Songs

Essex, UK-based Gorillaz' Tomorrow Comes Today from their 2000 album Tomorrow Comes Today on the Parlophone label. Video.

Los Angeles-based Silversun Pickups' Well Thought Out Twinkles from their 2006 album Carnavas on the Dangerbirds Records label. Video. I heard this yesterday and today when I heard it again I didn't enjoy it quite as much, but I enjoy the guitar-work at the ending!

I heard this one on Soma FM's Indie pop rocks! :

Athens, GA-natives Elf Power's O What A Beautiful Dream from their 1998 album A Dream In Sound on the Arena Rock Recording Co. label.

Austin, TX-natives ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead's The Best from their 2004 album Worlds Apart on the Interscope Records label. Kind of loses me after the intro but I like the driving guitars!

Liverpool, UK-based Clinic's Harmony, from their 2002 album Walking With Thee on the Domino Records label. Mix of meloncholy and sort of dark.


No comments:

Blog Archive