Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Running Journal, Monday, 2013-11-11

Resting heart rate:
Body Mass Index (BMI):
Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR):
Weather: calm; sunny
Temp: pleasant
Time: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Terrain: flat
Comments: Maintenance run. had my head up, focused on the distance. Felt the sponginess of the track on the north side curve. The four massive lights blinded me as I ran toward them. Above, light clouds obscured the moon. Down below, a light haze, partially from wood burning fires and partially from fog. At the end, I noticed I ran faster when I pulled my thigh muscles forward instead of up. Felt smooth running...got lots of rest and hydration the last two days.
Goal Time: n/a
Distance (running):
Weight (after run):
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: ankles sore
Foods eaten today: pumpkin pancakes, maple syrup, banana, peppermint chocolate, Trader Joe's Japanese Fried Rice, rice cakes, hummus, flat bread, hard boiled eggs, yerba mate tea, sugar snap peas...wanted a beer but refrained

No comments:

Blog Archive