Thursday, July 10, 2008

Second Grad School Hurdle, or, There's a Light At the End of the Tunnel

It turns out my undergrad computer science GPA in the CSUS core course equivalents doesn't reach the magic number of 3.25 that's needed to enroll in the grad school program and take the core grad school courses. So, this fall and next spring, I plan to take CSc 137, "Computer Organization" and CSc 130, "Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis," respectively, to get there.

This bumps my targeted grad school enrollment date out to Fall 2009--I'll get there, and I'll be stronger for it.

I think I have all the bugs worked out of the enrollment process now, and am feeling confident about the plan going forward. Dr. Cui Zhang, CSUS graduate coordinator, has helped a lot with the questions I've had.

No comments:

Blog Archive