Monday, August 03, 2015

Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron

Peter Pan Pop Band & Singers ‎– Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron

My family owned this on vinyl and we listened to it. Apparently it came in two configurations...I believe we had the one with Puff the Magic Dragon.

A1 Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron
A2 Do Re Mi
A3 Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
A4 Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor
A5 That's What We Learn In School
B1 Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter
B2 On Top Of Spaghetti
B3 The Return Of The Red Baron
B4   Puff the Magic DragonB5 How Much Is That Doggie In The Window

I always wished more songs existed about the battles between Snoopy and The Red Baron.

The song "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" seems a lot darker than I remember...lines like this went over my head, I think: "Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred / Tan me hide when I'm dead / So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde / And that's it hangin' on the shed!! / Altogether now!"

Good stuff. ; o )

No comments:

Blog Archive