Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Afton Ink

Saw a business card tacked to a community board, for a freelance copy editor, at Jamba Juice, in Sacramento, on Tuesday:
"They say the secret to happiness is doing what you love and I'd have to agree. Every project I take on–– big or small––is handled with the care, passion and creativity of someone who truly loves what they do. From launching a new publication to finding the right words to represent a business, I've got you covered.  
ABOUT JULIA MCCANDLESS 
I am proud to lead Afton Ink as a journalist passionate about finding the story and telling it well. I attended UCLA and UC Davis and hold a B.A. in Communications, and a minor in Theater Arts. My background includes working as a staff writer for several newspapers covering stories on education, arts & entertainment and sustainability. I also have experience as an editor with a communications firm in Los Angeles, CA, where I produced and managed print and virtual projects for a diverse client base. Now, I am proud to bring my expertise to my own clients—whether it’s rejuvenating communications for an established business, or helping a new business find its voice. "
Well said! : o )

No comments:

Blog Archive