Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Rolling luggage


Saw someone carrying a wheeled briefcase with another bag on top and realized I wanted something like that for carrying things between my car and work.

Was probably a luggage and briefcase combination.

For me, maybe one bag for gym clothes and the other for lunch, papers, and so forth.

Looks professional and I do not end up carrying things on my back.

Some vendors:

Briggs & Riley

Mancini (burgandy)

Travelon Bag Bungee

UPDATE: Since I revisit this every few months or so:

  • I want something durable with a lifetime guarantee, especially the wheels, if possible
  • Oxblood, burgundy color, preferably...
  • I want it to look smart...subtle, not flashy
  • Vendors:
    • Samsonite
    • Patriot
    • Kensington
    • SwissGear
    • Victorinox
    • Briggs & Riley (warranty for life)
    • Mancini

No comments:

Blog Archive