Friday, May 04, 2007

Raining Milk


I set up breakfast this morning for Dawn before she came downstairs--cereal, soy milk, orange juice, crumpets, jam. I was well into my bowl of Special K Strawberries when Dawn came into the kitchen, sat down, and reached for the milk. With soy milk in aseptic packaging, one shakes it first to ensure its mixed. Well, either I hadn't closed the top lid, or Dawn pushed the sides of the nearly full container in during the shake, because as she did so, an eruption of soy milk came out of the 64 ounce container and covered us both in white liquid. I'm not talking about a few drops, I'm talking about enough soy milk to saturate a shirt and pant. We both paused for a moment or two, then burst into laughter. I gave Dawn a hug and a kiss and we continued, soggily, with our breakfast.

Has this happened to you?

No comments:

Blog Archive