Friday, January 08, 2016

Snoop Dog

Had a dream, last night, in which I was Snoop Dog, going across a dusty patch of urban blight, to a small food stand.

People outside, at some distance, were spray-painting graffiti, first on another building's wall, then just in the air, so the end effect became like a colored signalling smoke grenade.

I woke up at 3:45 a.m., somewhere in the middle of ordering food.

Making note to look up dreams of Snoop in a dream interpretive book. Heh.

Note: I should mention, I did watch Conan O'Brien help train Diana Chang to drive, recently, which hilariously featured Kevin Hart and Ice Cube, along with a random pinata filled with marijuana, and may represent a contributing factor (?) I'm sympathetic, but otherwise rather out of Snoop's target demographic: don't go out of my way to listen to hip hop, don't use recreational drugs, and so forth.

No comments:

Blog Archive