Monday, September 02, 2013

Auto dealer interactions

Compiling a list of auto dealers I've interacted with:

CLOVIS AUTO MART
Clovis, CA

After contacting via web form with what seemed to me like a reasonable offer, I received the following e-mail: "Hello my name is J.R and I am the internet Mang. here at Clovis Auto Mart we are located in Clovis ca. on Barstow ave. 1048 Barstow ave. Clovis Ca, 93612 and you can reach me at 559-323-8100 between the hours of 9-6pm monday thru saturday.. love to hear from you soon, thank you for your time. J.R ( it is better to call for i am a one man show.lol ) thank you again.."

  • Mang? I guess that means manager, but my first thought was Cheech and Chong : o \
  • lol?
  • Poor writing skills

Attempted to reply to this e-mail with the same content as what I sent via the web contact form, to give them one last chance: "I'm interested in this car: http://www.clovisautomart.com/2005_Toyota_Toyota_Clovis_CA_188783836.veh . KBB seems to list a 2005 Prius, in Good condition, with 86K miles, at $7.7K; I'll offer $8.0K...no way I'm paying $12.0K, so no use calling unless you are willing and able to reduce the price.Thank you for your time."

Attempted to reply by e-mail but received 554 delivery error trying to reach clovisautomart@y....com.

I'm giving up...I wouldn't give any money to this sales rep.



No comments:

Blog Archive