Monday, March 01, 2010

Running Journal, Monday, 2010-03-01

Running Journal, Monday, 2010-03-01
Resting heart rate: 69 bpm (60 second test)
Body Mass Index (BMI): 23.73
Weather: overcast, cool but not cold
Temp: 14 C (57.2 F)
Time: 6:40-7:40 p.m.
Terrain: flat
Distance: eight laps + two walking laps (400-meter each)
Comments: Running at American River College this evening to help burn off stress from the exam earlier in the day. The air was cool but not cold; the sky was overcast and reflected the sodium lights of the city. We ran four laps counter-clockwise, then four laps clockwise. The intent was to not stress either leg too much with the cornering. I did not notice too much difference, but the change did make the run more interesting. Felt better after running; if Dawn had not suggested it, I probably would have stayed at home. XD I noticed I am under 180 lbs today for the first time in a long time. Probably because I have not been eating much today. :P When I got home I drank some chocolate milk to help rush simple sugars to my muscles.
Weight (after exercise): 81.2 kg (179.01 lb), 19% body fat
Any irregular feelings, aches, pains, heart rate, and so forth?: A touch of discomfort in my right knee; nothing painful. I think it is from the constant cornering.
Foods eaten today: oatmeal + raisins + banana, cherry tomatoes, orange juice, kumquats, matcha green tea, blueberries, chocolate milk, fried egg sandwich + ketchup + avocado + multi-grain bread, spinach

No comments:

Blog Archive